I still catch myself with bouts of anxiety over the fact that I am solely responsible for these two amazing babies. Me. Alone. And every decision I make affects them. The thoughts overwhelm me sometimes. I know I am 'doing it' and I know I am lucky and I know I have good babies and that helps.
With this new job, I have less time to blog so here are some highlights:
- Sweet Potato started and finished waterbabies (The Dynamo went last session).
- Both babies got their first two bottom teeth!
- Sweet Potato joined his brother in the army/belly crawling department!
- The babies got their first colds.
- The Dynamo joined his brother with lots of "talking".
- The Dynamo started waving bye (sort of).
- Sweet Potato claps his hands together (sort of).
|Finally a shot where they are both looking! |
Taken on their 10-month birthday.