- The father of a close friend of mine fell off a ladder last week and is on life support. She and her family are deciding what the next course of treatment will be this weekend. And her birthday is tomorrow.
- I'm interviewing for a new job next week which has the potential to take me away from a place I have worked for nearly 17 years with many people I am close to.
- My left eye won't stop twitching.
- A co-worker's best friend's mother passed away yesterday.
- A friend of mine was arrested for DWI 2 weeks ago. (I know and she knows - a horrible choice made on her part. I still feel sad that it happened.)
- My toe still hurts from the battle with the bouncy seat.
- This weekend will be a very sad time for many bloggers out there.
I hate to be a downer and I know I have so many good things in my life. I am truly grateful. I'm just feeling a little sad today. I hope some happy things start to happen for those around me soon.